Leading restaurant management system and point-of-sale solutions company.
Our client was switching from multiple HR systems to use Workday and was overhauling the data in Greenhouse, which is their applicant tracking system (ATS). A core part of this project was the design and implementation of a tight bi-directional integration between Workday and Greenhouse to facilitate automated workflow through the recruiting, hiring and onboarding processes. Our challenge was to design and develop the integration to meet an accelerated Workday go-live deadline.
Using a combination of Workday Studio and Mulesoft, Dispatch created a custom integration that:
- Automatically exports new and updated job requisitions from Workday to the ATS to initiate the recruiting process.
- Automatically transfers successful candidate data from Greenhouse to Workday to initiate the hiring and onboarding processes.
The integration between the two systems has eliminated manual data re-entry and has increased the speed and efficiency of the recruiting processes at the client. This has reduced costs, improved the recruiting experience for candidates, and has reduced frustration for the recruiting and hiring teams.
- Bi-Directional Greenhouse / Workday integration for leading Point of Sale solutions provider - June 18, 2019
- Workflow automation between Workday and Greenhouse for leading online travel metasearch service. - June 18, 2019
- Integration Case: Credential Distribution Between ServiceNow and Workday - March 25, 2019