A global leader in online travel fare aggregation and search
Our client was adopting Greenhouse Recruiting as a best of breed applicant tracking system (ATS), while also implementing Workday for one of its subsidiaries. They required workflow automation and data integration between the two systems to ensure a seamless and efficient recruiting and hiring process. Our challenge was to design and develop the integration to meet the tight go-live deadlines for both applications.
Using a combination of the Workday Studio and Mulesoft, Dispatch created a customized integration and workflow automation solution that:
- Synchronizes foundational data from Workday to Greenhouse
- Exports new and updated job requisitions from Workday to Greenhouse
- Exports hired candidate data from Greenhouse to Workday, including re-hires, internal transfers, and contingent workers.
Dispatch also provided advisory support for the Workday project as that system went live and ongoing post-go-live support for the integration to address change requests and fine-tune workflow automation to meet business needs.
Latest posts by Cameron Hay (see all)
- Data Integration of Cloud-Based Systems – The Often Forgotten Piece - November 25, 2019
- Dispatch Integration Recognized as one of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies - September 12, 2019
- Managing Complexity, Security, and Reliability with your Workday integrations - August 15, 2019