Who We Are
Dispatch Integration is a software development and professional services firm that develops, delivers, and manages advanced data integration and workflow automation solutions.
Your Systems Integrator
As enterprises move their IT systems into the cloud, they have adopted a “best of breed” approach for their application ecosystems, the benefits of which are numerous and well-understood. Large companies now use dozens and sometimes hundreds of cloud-based applications.
However, with these benefits comes the challenge of integrating data between these disparate systems, and ensuring they all work together as part of an end to end business process workflow.
We help organizations reach their full potential by allowing them to leverage the power of their data and mission critical applications in a rapidly changing cloud, mobile, and IoT centric world.
What makes Dispatch unique is our combination of:
- People skills and experience bridging business and IT
- An optimized project approach designed to manage complex integration projects
- Expertise with iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) technologies
- Strategic relationships with SaaS (Software) as a Service) application companies
- Our proprietary software solutions which amplify our impact and accelerate time to value
- Our culture that combines a startup’s flexibility and bias to action with an enterprise’s focus on quality, value and scaleability
We employ a team of highly skilled and specialized software engineers, business analysts, project managers, integration specialists, quality assurance professionals and subject matter experts whose skill sets and credentials include:
- All combined, hundreds of years of experience with data and systems integration and workflow automation.
- Expertise and hands-on experience with iPaaS and application software including Workato, Greenhouse, Mulesoft, Workday, Oracle, ServiceNow, Okta and dozens more applications.
- Innovations and technology patents such as “Systems, Methods, and Devices for Addressed Data”.
- Accreditations and certifications including Sig Sigma Yellow Belt, Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Applications, Workato Integration Developer, and Mulesoft.
Tailored Project Management
Integration projects are challenging, with multiple stakeholders (software vendors, technical staff, third party programmers, etc.), requirements that are often not well articulated, and dependencies on multiple systems and services.
To overcome these challenges, Dispatch has developed a proprietary project management approach. Our DIVE protocol is designed to ensure integration work is done in a structured and cost-effective way, producing desired outcomes in the shortest possible time.
Expertise with Advanced Technologies
Dispatch leverages industry-leading iPaaS tools, along with technologies we have developed ourselves, to effectively build robust data integrations, monitor the exchange of data, and enable workflows between operational applications such as Human Resources, Finance, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service and Operations Management.
Our strategic partners include software and service providers such as Greenhouse, and technology partners such as Workato. We have developed significant expertise in integrating these cloud-based software offerings with a variety of other systems.
In addition to our formal partners, we have worked with hundreds of other enterprise SaaS applications. Our first-principles approach to data integrations and workflow automation makes us “payload agnostic”, and confident that we can work with any system to add value to the automated integration solution.
Our Guiding Principles
BE WORTHY OF TRUST
- We are in the service of our clients and are aligned with their objectives. We listen and are guided by what they need, which sometimes can be different than what they originally ask for.
- We always act with integrity. We are honest with our capabilities, time estimates and assessments.
- We strive to always provide exceptional value.
SOLVE BIG PROBLEMS
- We aim to deliver transformative solutions for our clients. We aren’t afraid of large and complex problems and take bold approaches to provide exceptional value.
- Our clients expect us to guide them and be consultative and not shrink from challenging conversations.
- We believe our start-up culture of speed and flexibility enables us to get results quickly. Our clients need us to be execution-oriented and maintain high standards for everything we do.
- Relationships are essential to our success.
- We must be great communicators. The best solutions emerge when we actively engage in open and honest dialogue and be empathetic listeners with all stakeholders.
- We recognize our solutions impact people. We must proactively engage people through all the stages of our process to deliver value and ensure organizations are equipped for change.
- We create solutions that are differentiated in both functionality and user experience.
HAVE A GROWTH MINDSET
- Technology moves at lightning speed. Our ability to learn and contextualize new information and develop new capabilities quickly is massively valuable for our clients.
- We are privileged to work with clients that range in size, industry and culture. This gives us a remarkable breadth of experience which strengthens our offerings to all our clients.
- We have an obligation to teach as well as learn. We are all expected to mentor, share knowledge, and help build capabilities with our clients and with each other.
A Model That Works
The DIVE Protocol is Dispatch Integration’s agile integration development methodology to ensure our clients are engaged in the discovery, design, and validation of everything we build.
Dispatch Integration has built data integration and workflow automation systems for companies worldwide. Learn how we can help unlock the full potential of your IT infrastructure.