Diego Tenorio has a degree in Systems Analysis and Development from Instituto Federal de Pernambuco. He is an experienced developer of web based applications and API’s, and his expertise extends to the .NET core and .NET framework. Diego has considerable experience working on large scale HR application development and integrations.
Instituto Federal de Pernambuco / Brazil
Graduate Certificate Mobile Solutions Development
- .NET core and .NET framework
- JS frameworks: jQuery, Angular 2+, AngularJS, Aurelia and React
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Web Forms
- Integration of an HR management system with the eSocial platform – a program developed by Brazil’s government in 2014 with the goal of simplifying and unifying information gathering related to taxes, pension, workplace and workers. Work involved implementing data validation, transformation, authentication, secure transmission and reporting. Integration involved events such as hiring, salary or job changes, worker health and workplace updates, etc.
- Design and development of a recruitment portal for health-related professionals for the largest private hospital in Pernambuco, Brazil (about 5000 employees). This web application was developed to handle register of new applicants, authentication, upload of documents, information and application management. The system provided the ability to manage recruitment workflow and communication with applicants. The portal was integrated with the HR system, executing the new hire process for the selected candidates.
Dispatch Integration has built data integration and workflow automation systems for companies worldwide. Learn how we can help unlock the full potential of your IT infrastructure.